Is the harm of beer real? Myths about the dangers of beer and the reality of things. What does advertising show? What is in beer and is there any benefit from it? What is the safe dose of beer and whether it is possible to get used to it. Dependence on beer and beer alcoholism. What should alert both the drinker and his loved ones? How not to become a beer addict?
The damage of beer. Myths and reality.
When it comes to alcohol, in particular beer - it is difficult to talk about its benefits and harms - because a lot of dose and frequency of use. And most importantly - whether a person is dependent on a given "food product", which can harm him. Therefore, we will agree at once - any alcohol in quantities exceeding the norm (and what is the norm in our case - we will decide later) is certainly harmful. The damage to beer we will estimate from this position. After all, by and large, a person drinks not specifically beer, wine, vodka, whiskey, etc. - it takes ethyl alcohol, and this substance, whether it is at least three times purified and qualitative, in a certain way affects all absolutely human organs and systems, in large doses, causing him irreparable harm. Those. if the drink, in particular beer, is taken a lot and regularly, the harm of beer far exceeds the benefits of any of its other components, even if, like red wine, they protect against aging, stress and protect the vessels.
However, there are attitudes in society that do not appear today, but are still widely denied. That's about them and we'll talk. First installation. Beer - not alcohol at all, it's so - easy, foamy pleasure. Relaxes, sates with vitamins of group "B", refreshes in the heat. The second installation. To beer it is impossible to get used, and beer alcoholism - in general inventions of tiresome doctors. Removes from the body excess fluid, and thus cleanses. Is it so? Why, thinking like this, we immediately do not realize the possible harm of beer. In a real beer (and it can not all be called that way), in fact, there are a lot of vitamins of group "B", as well as in yeast. There are polyphenols, substances that improve the structure of the skin. Also found components that protect the bones from the washing out of them calcium. And in beer there are phytoestrogens - analogues of female sex hormones.
Think about it - a whole storehouse of useful substances! What is the harm of beer here? And is it possible to agitate against it? This idea was taken up by the sellers of the foamy drink, of course, not to mention how much harm from beer can be obtained. Now you can not remember when it all started, maybe five years ago - just a flurry of such a beautiful, very literate in terms of marketing and ubiquitous beer advertising. Vivid slogans have since been left in the memory - "Yar-beer - more positive." "Who will follow the Klinsky? -the most-most ... smart, beautiful, decent, etc." And the last masterpiece - something like "you work well - then you go home with a hunt!" I mean, with "Hunting", strong beer. Advertising has been a success. To drink beer over the past 10 years have become many times greater. Accordingly, the harm of beer began to be realized fewer times. At the same time, the producers of the drink, and his other defenders give the strongest argument - let beer be better than vodka. Yes, that's just the trouble - drinking beer more, but vodka - no less. And not only powerful beer advertising has done its job - beer is sold at every corner, in every stall, and many ordinary domestic brands are quite cheap. And because beer is available to everyone - adolescents, students, even children. And the laws that prohibit the sale of alcohol to minors - so beer - is it alcohol? And who observes the laws? And to the harm of beer, applied to the children's brain, too, apparently, all do not care.
Damage to beer or use?
Now what is the use and harm of beer, if both exist. Let's agree that useful qualities of beer are shown at its normal, moderate use. And the harm of beer begins to manifest itself at a significant excess of dosages. In beer there are a lot of vitamins of group "B", phytoestrogens and other biologically active substances are also present in it. A mug of beer quenches thirst, invigorates in the heat. The drink is quite caloric, so it also saturates. And the diuretic effect is present, but with abundant use, the water withdrawn from the body is not at all superfluous. Dehydration, loss of trace elements is a property of any alcohol-containing substance. And beer is not an exception, and this is undoubted harm to beer. In addition, any diuretics - a blow to the kidneys. And even earlier - by heart, as the volume of circulating blood rises, and it is difficult for the heart to pump it through the vessels. Well, if initially it is healthy - and if the patient is not young? Next, look at phytoestrogens, hormone-like substances contained in beer. In this case, we must remember that even adult women, with certain diseases, hormones are prescribed extremely cautiously. Is it necessary for young, nulliparous girls? And for men? Female hormones? Obviously, the harm of beer in this case, it can be very significant. Let everyone think and decide for himself.
So, beer is harmless and even useful for irregular and not excessive use. Can I get used to beer? The trouble is that you can get used to any substance. There is even dependence on food products - from chocolate, for example. And the reason for any such dependence is in the features of the person's personality, and not in the substances or games to which he is accustomed. If an adult (not by passport, but by maturity) decides the person of his problem, then immature runs away from them. Goes into drugs, alcohol, computer toys and other pranks. And now imagine that a young, obviously immature, with a bunch of problems a teenager is easier to escape from reality with a bottle of beer or a glass of vodka? It's easier with beer, not scary, not dangerous, and society does not take it lightly. And then on the streets, in the entrances, on benches and even in the school corridors, the boys with beer bottles and banks appeared. It is unlikely that children with a bottle of vodka would be perceived as calmly.
Another feature of beer passion - it does not drink a little. Bottles of 2 liters, boxes. But after all, our heart, brain, liver and intellect, finally, completely indifferent - to get 200 grams of alcohol with a bottle of vodka or with 4 cans of strong "Hunting" - the action is the same. The attitude, as a drinker, and others - different. That's why beer alcoholism is terrible - it "does not recognize", and therefore, do not treat. From this point of view, the harm of beer, of course, exists. What else distinguishes the beer passion from the addiction to vodka is the company's inability to use it. If someone alone drinks vodka - all, trouble, save! And if, having come in a normal state from work, alone pumped with beer - nothing terrible.
The damage of beer. What in the end?
So, what happens in the end? How to be - to drink beer? Or not? And how much to drink? What is considered excessive consumption, is it only a one-time drinking of a volume exceeding a liter? Everyone has heard about the existing "norms" of consumption, usually they are counted by the English, the biggest drinkers themselves. Most often, we are talking about the lethal doses of a drink. It is known that one-stage consumption of 400 grams of pure alcohol is considered fatal, but the quantity of a particular beverage can be counted, knowing its strength. For a simple, not strong beer it is 8 liters. Strong - 4 liters. Surely, many people met people who could drink so much, even if not immediately - for the evening. But let's not build on this dose - we are still going to live - but on how much it is necessary to drink, so that it becomes a habit to make you drink beer again and again, so as not to be lazy to run to the stall specially at night? But no one calls such figures - they are for each person, and depend on the features of metabolism, genetics, diseases and much more. The anxiety of the beer lover (the next day!) And his relatives should cause such features as:
- Impossibility to stop, inability to limit oneself to a small dose of beer, the desire to drink the whole drink that is available. Sometimes - a person already nauseated, and he, having freed his stomach, drinks again - no longer feeling either pleasure or even taste - simply because not all is drunk. The damage to beer, as they say, on the face.
- The desire to get drunk beer to the full loss of human appearance or unconsciousness, even once a month. The damage to beer from being in this state is very strong. It's so necessary to get drunk so that you lose consciousness.
- Nervousness, irritability, trembling of hands in the absence of beer and the inability to drink it, and after taking a dose - fun and relaxed, not peculiar to this person in life. The damage to beer is seen in a typical physical and psychological dependence.
- Constant thoughts about beer, the ability to spend on it the last money, as well as bottles and jars hidden from loved ones. The damage of beer, obviously, in the gradual transformation of a normal person into a beer addict.
Although, however, everything that is listed here refers to the abuse not only of beer, but of any alcohol. Thus, the answer to the question itself - does beer alcoholism exist? Of course, yes, and, in fact, from other types of this disease - does not differ. This is the main harm of beer.
The damage of beer. Let's sum up.
- Use in beer, as a drink, is. And thirst is good to quench, and vitamins, and other useful substances. Harmless to an adult, the amount of beer drunk at a time is limited to a liter of a weak drink with a good snack.
- If you know that you can not drink a glass of beer, do not drink it at all. The habit for beer arises, as to any drug, and it is by no means harmless. As long as the willpower is preserved, if you are at a loss to understand if you are not too addicted to the amber potion, do a simple test. Try not to drink beer for a week. And appreciate how difficult it was to fulfill. If it was not possible, then the harm to the beer has already been done to you, and you became psychologically addicted to beer. Now if you do not stop, then the harm of beer will overtake you and with a physiological dependence. Then you can already safely be treated for beer alcoholism.
- Beer alcoholism is a reality, it often arises, especially among young people and is difficult to treat. In this case, of course, to think about the vitamins of the group "B" in beer no one comes to mind.